Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Ten Fat Turkeys

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ten Fat Turkeys

I know we've already counted turkeys this month, but I just had to tell you about this book that I've been reading (well, singing) with my students. You may already know it; it's called Ten Fat Turkeys and it's just as silly as the other book I recommended, I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie.

This story is a new student favorite, which is good enough for me! I especially enjoy the pictures, which are colorful and goofy. Be sure to add this to your bookshelf for next year. I have one more Thanksgiving song for you, so make sure to stop by and take a listen tomorrow. I hope you are enjoying this short week, and gearing up for the official start of the holiday season. I sure am!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home